Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Choc Chip Kaylee

I made this card to fit with Some Odd Girl's May sketch.  I love baking so I had to fill Kaylee's tray with choc chip cookies.  The spotted paper I used is one of my favourites (October Afternoon - Modern Homemaker Snickerdoodles), I have been hoarding it and finally decided to cut into it.  I paper pieced Kaylee's apron and oven mitts.  The rest of her was coloured with copics.



Stamp Gingerbread Kaylee Some Odd Girl
She is coloured with these copics:
Dress and shoes C9, C7, C5, C3.
Tray C2, C1
Biscuits E35, E33, E31, copic multiliner.
Hair E08, E09, E19, E29.
Skin E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20
 
Thanks for visiting.
Gretchen

6 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! You totally rocked the sketch!! Thanks for joining the SOG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used on her Gretchen!! This is such a bright fun card! So glad you joined us for the Some Odd Girl sketch challenge this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo cute Grethcen, i really love the colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous a fabulous creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow What a Sweet Card!just love how you did her nose!

    ReplyDelete