Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday SOG

Some Odd Girl is celebrating their 3rd birthday.  They have started up a new community here and have lots of birthday challenges.  I thought I would join in the festivities and make a card to enter in their grey with a pop of colour (green, yellow, pink or blue) challenge.
 
I cropped Tropical Mae using this tutorial and coloured her with these copics
C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9, Y11, Y13 and Y15.
 
On a completely different colouring note Alyce from Kit and Clowder has just launched a  Kit and Clowder YouTube channel she is amazing and very generous in sharing her knowledge I recommend checking it out if you haven't already.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Gretchen
 

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Gretchen- awesome coloring! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do LOVE this card!! The greyscale looks awesome with the yellow thrown in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!! this is so beautiful and elegant gretchen :) love the shading on her!! thank you so much for your lovely comments on my videos...i hope you like them :D xx

    ReplyDelete