Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Snaps

I am scheduling this post as I know I will be too busy.  I hope your Christmas and Boxing Day celebrations were happy, safe and enjoyable.  For my last post for the year I thought I would share with you this adorable image tourist available over at Saturated Canary. 

She was coloured with these copics
Hair and shoes E37, E35, E33, E31
Skin E11, E00, E000, E93.
Clothes B99, B97, B93, B05, B02, B00, B0000, BV00, BV00.
Camera C9, C7, C5, C3, C2, C1

I hope that you were able to capture some of your memories over the festive season.  Hopefully we did too.  We are looking forward to spending some time camping this year.  A little night away somewhere and hopefully a bit of bushwalking too.  Besides that we just intend to laze around over summer and enjoy time together. 
See you in the New Year.
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment