Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sitting on the Jetty

I have seen some beautiful cards that feature waves or scenes made from patterned paper.  I thought I would try this out.  It was a bit fiddly but I'm sure with practice it would get easier (right)!  I thought the digi image Hawaii Flower Gretel from All That Scraps
C.C. Designs Hawaii Flower Gretel DIGI Image
would look fantastic sitting on a jetty with her feet dangling in the water.  This is what I have got so far.  I have been staring at it the past week and the card doesn't look finished I am thinking I need some more embellishments in the top left corner perhaps some paper flowers.  I will leave her on my desk and look at her for a few more days before I decide what to do. 

Copics used:
Hair E35, E25, E27, E29
Skin E53, E51, E50
Dress YR0000, YR00, YR20
Flower YR18,YR12, 0


On another note the Mad for Markers multiliner challenge has come to an end thank goodness I am putting my multiliner back in the drawer where it can stay buried for a while longer.  The new challenge over at Mad for Markers is due to start on Monday and this card fits into the new challenge.  Can you guess what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment