Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Meg

Happy 5th Birthday Meg

Yesterday our eldest daughter turned 5.  I have been so super busy I didn't get to post this before her birthday.  Five years have flown by it has been amazing to watch how much she has grown and how independent she is getting.  She loves discovering and learning new things.  She is also amazingly talented in art.
 
Meg's favourite tv show at the moment is Doc McStuffins so that was the theme we went with for her party.  Her favourite character is Halle so I adapted a free colouring in page to use for the main image of her card
I used these copics (all available at Mad for Markers)
YR0000, YR20, YR00
BV0000. BV00, BV02, BV04
R20, R24, R27, R29
Y13, Y15
 
I like how it turned out, Meg did too!



No comments:

Post a Comment