Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sunday reminds me of...

Click to view full size image

When I saw The Greeting Farm image Sunday he reminded me of Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries...yes I am a little bit obsessed with Vampire Diaries okay okay I am a lot obsessed with Vampire Diaries.  So when I coloured up  Sunday I coloured him to look a little like Damon (Ian)with the whole Vampire Diaries feel.  Here is my card


I used the Greeting Farm stamp Sunday coloured with these copics
Skin E50, E51, E53
Hair, Shirts, Shoes & Belt buckle C1 C3, C5, C7, C9
Jeans and Scarf  B32, B34, B37

All available from Mad for Markers.  Don't forget to join in Mad for Markers August Challenge it's Anything Goes.  I look forward to seeing your creations.

And just in case you missed him the first time.  Don't worry he isn't just a pretty face he also has the IS foundation ( a foundation that has set out to empower, educate and collaborate with people and projects to positively impact the planet and its creatures). 
Click to view full size image
Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment