Thursday, August 2, 2012

Roller Mae

When I was a kid I used to roller skate all the time....and this year I bought a pair of roller skates and have skated a few times.  So when I saw the digital image Roller Mae over at Some Odd Girl I just had to have her...if only I looked this cool roller skating, perhaps I did when I was 15... but I doubt it. 
Why is it when you photograph your creations mistakes seem more obvious...Mae's jeans need much more blending.  I used Roller Mae to personalise a little notebook of mine and here it is
Roller Mae was coloured with the following copic markers all available at Mad for Markers (M4M)
Skin E50, E51, E53, E93
Hair YR21, E50, E51, E53
Clothes and skates C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9, B32, B34, B37, RV00, RV02, Rv04
Shadows BV0000 and BV00.

I also used Pink Spica which is also available at M4M.  Sammi also stocks Some Odd Girl stamps.  Don't forget about Mad for Markers  August Challenge which starts Monday.

Did you used to roller skate?  Do you roller skate now?  Or am I a little peculiar?
Thanks for visiting
Gretchen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful little image .. and fab project

    Lisa x
    ps have you seen this new challenge
    http://heckofachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete