Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Rick

This week it was my husband Rick's birthday.  I did think I would have this post up in time for his birthday but no... it's a little late.  My husband plays golf,  we went away for the weekend so my Dad and Rick could play a round at Barnbougle Lost Farm (personally I think golf is a great way to ruin a good walk).  I will share some photos of our weekend in another post.  To fit with the golf theme I hunted on the net to find a digital golf image and found Golf James from Digistamp Boutique which I liked.  Here is my card

Featured on the card is an actual downloaded scorecard from the golf course which I thought was a great personal touch.  Golf James has been coloured with the following copics (all available at M4M):
Skin E50, E51, E53 and E93
Hair E33, E25, E27 and E29.
Clothes and shoes G20, G24, G28, B32, B34, B37, C1, C2, C3.
Golf bag and clubs C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9, B02, B00.
Grass YG00, YG03, YG06
Shadows BV00 and BV0000.

Happy Birthday to my best friend, a wonderful husband and an amazing Dad to our two girls. 
We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment