Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This is a little card I made for a friend.  We have been friends for 17 years and I always forget her birthday so I rushed this card in order for her to get it on time (one of these years I'll remember).  It may get it to her on time this year.  I went over her hair after I'd made the card and wrecked it but I just didn't have time to make another. Considering the first time I had her all coloured in put her through the cuttlebug and somehow cut half her head off.  Put it all down to a beginners learning curve.
I used:
Poppy Fields Stamp from Funky Kits.
Ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts
All the rest came from my stash. The flower is just a hand made one I had nothing to match in my supplies (do I need an excuse to buy more flowers!)

1 comment:

  1. This is "gorguss" such a cute card Gretchen...you are doing really well. Yeah I reckon that's a good reason to buy some new flowers hehe ;-) hugz ashlee...

    ReplyDelete